LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive dyno market and it is poised to grow by USD 190.18 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The chassis dyno is expected to be the leading segment based on type in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Need for over-the-air testing, inspection, and certification (TIC) for vehicles is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 3%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 190.18 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., AVL List GmbH, Dynomerk Controls, Froude Inc., HORIBA Ltd., Meidensha Corp., Mustang Dynamometer, Power Test Inc., SAKOR Technologies Inc., and Taylor Dynamometer. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Dependence on software-based systems is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the capital-intensive nature of testing facilities and dynamometer machines restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 70% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., AVL List GmbH, Dynomerk Controls, Froude Inc., HORIBA Ltd., Meidensha Corp., Mustang Dynamometer, Power Test Inc., SAKOR Technologies Inc., and Taylor Dynamometer are some of the major market participants. The dependence on software-based systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Dyno Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Dyno Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41335
Automotive Dyno Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive dyno market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Dyno Market Size
- Automotive Dyno Market Trends
- Automotive Dyno Market Analysis
This study identifies need for over-the-air testing, inspection, and certification (TIC) for vehicles as the prime reasons driving the automotive dyno market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Dyno Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive dyno market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive dyno market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive dyno market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive dyno market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Chassis dyno – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Engine dyno – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- AVL List GmbH
- Dynomerk Controls
- Froude Inc.
- HORIBA Ltd.
- Meidensha Corp.
- Mustang Dynamometer
- Power Test Inc.
- SAKOR Technologies Inc.
- Taylor Dynamometer
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.