The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 25, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Reports and Data has recently added a report titled Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market Report Forecast to 2026 to its repository, which comprises of data relating to the market size, share, value, and volume, production processes, revenue generation, the regional analysis of the business vertical, along with the outcomes of analytical tools including, SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report highlights the growth opportunities and challenges that industry players might encounter in the forecast years, along with an elaborate competitive landscape and expansion strategies adopted by the companies functioning in the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Testing Market.
The global Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) market is expected to reach USD 110.3 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing need for real-time traffic and incident alerts for public safety, governments initiatives regarding traffic management, due to increasing environmental concerns, intense competition in the car manufacturing market, need for lower fuel wastage, safer roads, and reduced traffic congestion and rise in the use of electronics in vehicles due to digitalization and connected mobility across the automotive industry.
The report includes the latest coverage of the impact of COVID-19 on the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) industry. The incidence has affected nearly every aspect of the business domain. This study evaluates the current scenario and predicts future outcomes of the pandemic on the global economy.
Get the sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1281
Key participants include Continental AG, Aptiv, Qualcomm Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Arada Systems Inc, Cohda Wireless Pty, Kapsch TrafficCom, Savari Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Denso Corporation, eTrans Systems, Arada Systems, AutoTalks Ltd., Toyota Motor Corporation, Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG, General Motors Company, and BMW Group, among others.
The research segments the market based on product type, applications and end-use. It profiles the key players of the business and their individual contribution to the global economy. The report focuses on significant investments, business ventures, mergers, acquisitions, collaborations along with the technological developments in the field. It also evaluates the upcoming and niche areas in the business. The researcher aims to offer expert insights related to the industry and the new opportunities available in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market on the basis of Vehicle type, communication type, technology type, application, offering type, propulsion types, and region:
Vehicle type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Communication type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Vehicle-To-Cloud (V2C)
- Vehicle-To-Pedestrian (V2P)
- Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G)
- Vehicle-To-Infrastructure (V2I)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle-To-Device (V2D)
- Vehicle-To-Network (V2N)
- Vehicle-To-Home (V2H)
Technology type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Dedicated Short Range Communication or DSRC Connectivity (WLAN-based)
- Cellular Connectivity (C-V2X)
- Signal processing technologies
- Channel estimation and measurement technologies
- Front-hauling and back-hauling technologies
For Discount on Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market Report before purchase, visit here @https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1281
Propulsion type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Vehicle
Applications Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Automated Driver Assistance
- Intelligent Traffic System
- Emergency Vehicle Notification
- Passenger Information System
- Fleet & Asset Management
- Parking Management System
- Line of Sight
- Non-Line of Sight
- Predictive Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring And Diagnostics
The key geographical regions analyzed in the report are:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The passenger vehicle type is going to have the highest growth in the coming years, and commercial vehicles will continue dominating the market for the next few years.
- V2X technology allows passenger and commercial vehicles communicate with each other, making driving safer and efficient for everyone. V2X warns the driver of road hazards, reducing the traffic fatalities and injuries along with the understanding and optimization of traffic flow, reducing the traffic congestion, and the transportation impacts on the environment.
- Automated driver assistance is supposed to be the most demanding applications of the devices during the forecast period, due to the features such as obstacle detection, intersection collision warning, lane departure warning, lane change assistance, road departure warning, rollover warning, rear impact warning, forward collision warning, and safety margin for assistance vehicles, safeguarding the lives of the people on-car and the pedestrians.
- The growth of electric vehicles is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, due to the adoption of the technology by many vehicle manufacturers.
- Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications, a wireless technology, to witness the highest CAGR of 12.9%. These are based on a Wi-Fi derivative 5.9 GHz dedicated short-range communications, particularly defined for fast-moving objects.
- North America dominates the market, and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% in the coming years. This is due to the fact that, North America is the hub for a number of manufacturers of V2X technology and aim for better infrastructure, has no budget constraints due to the region’s high income, favorable government policies and regulations for an effective transportation system.
The factors which affect the market are meticulously studied in the report:
- Estimation of the total size of the market and the key trends it has projected over the years.
- Examination of the market based on the range of products, applications, and market shares.
- Analysis of the market on the basis of end-users and applications and focus on the growth rate of each application.
The reasons to buy the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market Report are:
- Present scenario of the market and accurate speculation of the future trends are provided in the report.
- Proper explanations using segmentation and thus increasing comprehensibility.
- Regions that exhibit promising growth in the coming years.
- Meticulous studying of different strategies employed by the key players in the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) market.
Read detailed report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-vehicle-to-everything-v2x-market
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected]. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.